Feb 13, 2020
We talk to the one and only Sara Nelson, flight attendant, union
activist, and President of the Association of Flight
Attendants-CWA, about the labor movement and the AFA-CWA's current
campaign to unionize Delta flight attendants.
- Sara's Twitter
- AFA-CWA website and Twitter page
- Sara Nelson & Randi Weingarten, The American
Prospect, "Why America Needs a
Better Labor Law"
- Sarah Jones, NY Mag, "Delta’s Flight
Attendants Are Organizing"
- Eli Rosenberg, The Washington Post, "Delta Agrees to
Change Uniforms Workers Said Were Toxic, After Months of
- Kim Kelly, The New Republic, "Sara Nelson's Art
- Meagan Day, Jacobin, "Once Again, Flight
Attendants Are Leading the Way"
- Chris Matyszczyk, Inc, "Congress Voted To
Give Flight Attendants a Better, Safer Life. It Hasn't Happened.
United Airlines Staff Blame Delta"
sourced from the
- Lobo Loco, "Malte Junior - Hall"