Aug 9, 2020
We talk to writer, organizer, and adjunct lecturer Maggie
Levantovskaya about immigrating from the Soviet Union, navigating
class differences in the U.S., and about how so many higher
education professionals have become gig workers.
- Maggie's website and
- Maggie Levantovskaya, LitHub, "On Flannery
O'Connor's Chronic Illness ... and Chronic
- Maggie Levantovskaya, Chronicle Review, "Faculty Are Not
- Maggie Levantovskaya, The Startup, "This Is Your
- Maximillian Alvarez, The Baffler, "Contingent No
- Left Anchor, "Episode 76 UNLOCKED
- Maximillian Alvarez on the Politics of Higher
- Adrianna Kezar, Tom DePaola, and Daniel T. Scott, Johns Hopkins
University Press, The Gig Academy: Mapping Labor
in the Neoliberal University
sourced from the
- Lobo Loco, "Malte Junior - Hall"
- Nicolas Falcon, "Big, Big Boss"