Dec 27, 2019
In this first installment of our new series on unpaid labor,
we chat with Bridget Huff, a stay-at-home mom and political
organizer. We talk about Bridget's life and about the pains,
joys, and social pressures of being a stay-at-home parent. We also
talk about how political organizations can and should make
themselves accessible to folks like Bridget.
- Bridget's Facebook page and Twitter page
- Movement School website and Twitter page
- The Detroit News, "Protesters March
against Nancy Pelosi’s Leadership"
- Sarah Jaffe, The Nation, "The Factory in the
- Jason Beaubien, NPR, "Stay-At-Home Dads
Still Struggle With Diapers, Drool, Stigma And
- Tithi Bhattacharya (ed.), Pluto Press, Social
Reproduction Theory: Remapping Class, Recentering
- Loree A. Primeau, The American Journal of Occupational
Therapy, "A Woman’s Place: Unpaid
Work in the Home"
sourced from the
- Lobo Loco, "Malte Junior - Hall"
- Evie Sands, "Shine for Me"