Apr 1, 2019
We chat with with author and scholar Nate Kalman-Lamb about his
extensive work on the labor politics of professional sports, and
about his and Dirk Hayhurst's recent Jacobin piece on the
exploitation of professional baseball players.
Additional links/info below...
- Nate's website and
- Nate Kalman-Lamb & Dirk Hayhurst, Jacobin,
""Inside the Game,
You Are Still a Commodity""
- Nate Kalman-Lamb, Fernwood Books, Out of Left Field:
Social Inequality & Sport
- Nate Kalman-Lamb, Fernwood Books, Game Misconduct:
Injury, Fandom, & the Business of
- Michael Baumann, The Ringer, "The Disgrace of
Minor League Baseball"
Featured Music (all songs sourced from the Free Music
- Lobo Loco, "Malte Junior - Hall"