Mar 27, 2020
We're briefly coming back from hiatus to check in with an old
friend and offer some thoughts on our breaking world.
Additional links/info below...
- Tom's Twitter page
- Gary Rivlin, The Intercept, "A Giant Pile of
Money: How Wall Street Drove Public Pensions Into Crisis and
Pocketed Billions in Fees"
- Eric Levitz, NY Mag, "American Capitalism
Can No Longer Afford to Let Workers Retire in
- Kathleen Elkins, CNBC, "A Brief History of
the 401(k), Which Changed How Americans Retire"
- Peter F. Drucker, Harvard Business Review, "Reckoning with the
Pension Fund Revolution"
- The Economic Policy Institute, "The Productivity Pay
- Kim Kelly, The Nation, "This Is a Horror
Story: How Private Equity Vampires Are Killing
Featured Music (all songs sourced from the Free Music
- Cletus Got Shot, "Don't Ya Blame Me, Son"